We are in need items for the studio and have provided a starter list. Please let a board member know of items you suggest and / or are furnishing.
- A couple of sets of open end wrenches both metric and standard
- Slimline pen kits
- Drilled slim line pen blanks with brass tubes inserted and glued - parts available from the club
- Friction polish - Home made or purchased
- Buffing wheels for head stock attachment
- Industrial 3M face masks (or equivalent, disposable - e.g. Grizzly Model: T24924 box of 50)
- Nice set of Forstner Bits (Grizzly Item# T27032 - Item# D3573
- Drill bits sized for pens ( or similar to Grizzlly Item# D1137)
- Soft rags
The Southern Piedmont Woodturners, Inc. is supported in part by a grant from
the Grassroots Arts Program of the North Carolina Arts Council, a state agency, and the
Cabarrus Arts Council.